Link your PS4 with a Microsoft Account – Enter your Minecraft Code.
To play Minecraft between different platforms with your other players, you must link to your PS4 (or Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, PC, or Mobile) using a Microsoft Live account.
A Microsoft account is not required or necessary to play Minecraft on the PS4. If you have a Microsoft Account, you’ll be Able to cross-play your PS4 alongside other gamers using non-PS4 consoles or devices such As iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch, And Windows 10. A Microsoft account will Allow you to transfer Marketplace And Minecraft Store transactions to other platforms And devices. If you do not have A Microsoft Live Account, you can sign up for An Account At https://signup.live.com for free.
How to Enter your Code – Link your Microsoft Account.
What is the best way to connect my PS4 to the Account on my Microsoft Account?
- At the Minecraft Game Home Screen, click ‘Sign in using an account with Microsoft login.’
- A screen with a unique 8-digit code will ask you to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect. This page will redirect you to the Microsoft Live ‘Enter Code’ login page at https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf. You can directly go to your Code Login Page by clicking Here.
- When you arrive at the Microsoft Live login page, enter the 8-digit code. Click on ‘Next.’
- Log in to your Microsoft Live Account to link the two accounts.
You must use the account information associated with the Microsoft account you wish to associate with the PlayStation Network account, as it is impossible to undo.
How do I Find my Friends with a Microsoft Account?
- After you have successfully logged in to the Microsoft account, play at your Minecraft Game home screen.
- Swith to the left to access the Friends tab.
- Click ‘Add Friend’.
- Find your buddies through their Microsoft gamertags one at a time, one at a time.
You have to use the Microsoft gamertag for the player ID. Player IDs on other platforms aren’t supported.
I want to unlink my Microsoft Account.
You can remove a Microsoft account; however, you’ll be unable to access the entitlements and Minecoins across other operating systems. If you choose to disconnect your Microsoft and Playstation Network accounts, all purchases will be returned to the account that was the one that made the initial purchase.
Troubleshooting – Account Connection Problems.
There are two kinds of mistakes which Playstation Network players often see:
FAILED TO LOGIN – MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ALREADY CONNECTED.
This indicates this means that their Microsoft Account they are attempting to connect onto your Playstation Network ID is already linked to another Playstation Network account.
To accomplish this, the user has to connect to their Playstaion Network ID to a different Microsoft Account, since the Microsoft Account they’re attempting to connect to is already associated to an alternative Playstation Network ID.
FAILED TO LOGIN – PLAYSTATION ACCOUNT ALREADY CONNECTED:
This implies it is likely that their Playstaion Network ID, that they’re trying to connect to, already has been connected to an existing Microsoft Account.
To resolve this to fix this issue, all the user needs to do is login with the correct registered account. This is displayed in the Minecraft ERROR pop-up screen.
If you believe it is possible that either you think that your Microsoft account or PlayStation Network account have been not properly linked, get in touch with Minecraft customer support.