Aka.ms/xboxsetup: Xbox One was a well-known gaming console launched at the end of 2013 as the sequel to the Xbox 360. It is currently compatible with more than 3,000 console games across a variety of genres. This Xbox family was initially designed by Microsoft, who is the creator of Windows OS.
To set up fully the Xbox One console, you will require a smartphone and visit aka.ms/Xbox setup. To do this, you’ll also have to install the XBox mobile application. In this article, we’ll provide a thorough step-by-step process to install the Xbox One from the aka.ms/Xbox setup website.
What is https://aka.ms/xboxsetup?
It is aka.ms/Xbox setup website, an online portal that allows users to set up the Xbox One console. This is essential for users who own an upgraded console and are looking to update their XBox through the XBox mobile application.
Not only is it quicker, but you can also connect your console to a mobile phone. This is a different method to update the software on your Xbox One system without waiting too long for the automated system updates made via the console.
How to Completely Set Up your Xbox One Console using the Aka.ms/XBoxSetup
If you’re ready to digitally set up your new console, you can use the Xbox mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device.
Step1: Download and open the Xbox mobile app
- Install the Xbox mobile application via the Google Play or Apple App stores:
- Google Play Apple App Store
- Start the application. If you’re a brand new user, choose the console you want to set up. If you’ve already signed up for the app, click the Console icon that is located on the upper right-hand edge of the screen, and then click the console you want to set up.
- Enter the code that you received when you set up the screen on an Xbox game screen.
Step 2: Allow the app to connect to your console
If you get a message asking, “Xbox wants to join WiFi network [your network],” Choose Connect. After your console is connected to the network, click the next option.
Step 3: Select your Language and Locations
Step 4: Connect your console to internet
It is the next thing to do is connect the Xbox via the web. This is done via a wired connection or wireless connection.
If you’ve connected the network cable on your Xbox during the physical setup, you’ll takes right to your networked screen. Choose “Next” to continue setting up your online setup.
If your console does not recognize an internet connection, it will prompt you to choose the network. In the Let’s connect your console online screen, you will be able to:
- Use a wired connection. When you’ve got a networking connection, and you select this option, then you will ables to launch the Network Connection Troubleshooter will launch to determine the reason the console was not connecting automatically.
- Choose one of the networks from the dropdown list. The names of Wireless networks the console will recognize are listed from the strongest signal to the weakest strength. If you have a wireless connection at home, it will be near the very top.
Step 5: Update your system
When you’re connected to the internet, you’ll need to obtain the most current system update in order to play an Xbox in the first place. Check what the file size is before selecting the Update Console to start the download.
If you decide to hold off until later (you might be subject to limits on your internet usage or bandwidth charges to take into consideration), choose the button X button in the upper right corner of the screen. If you select that option, the set-up experience will resume from where it left off when you restart the console.
Step 6: Choose the power option that”s right for you
option 1 :
Please choose this option to switch off the console instead of sleeping it after each use. When you select this option:
- The console takes a bit longer to switch on.
- You aren’t able to switch on the console with voice commands. It will only turn on when you hit the Xbox button on the console or the controller.
- It’s possible to be forced to accept system updates manually as you turn on the console. Then, you must wait until your system installs the download and the system updates.
Choose this option to utilize remote play functions and to enable the console to go to sleep instead of being turned off after each use. This mode:
- This console “wakes up” much faster (typically within 2 seconds).
- The console downloads and installs updates to the system when you sleep, so you don’t need to wait around for updates while playing with the console.
- You can connect to your console through remote play through the Xbox mobile application.
- With the help of a Kinect as well as a chat headset, users can “wake up” the system by using the command “Xbox on.” All the equipment required (TVs or audio receivers, etc.) comes on, the Kinect sensor recognizes you as a registration, and you’ll be able to take advantage of your Xbox experience instantly.
Note that the Kinect sensors and Kinect Adapter were discontinued. You are still able to use your Kinect on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One; however, the sensor doesn’t work on Xbox Series X|S consoles.
To change this setting later
To alter your power options settings in the future, if you’d like:
- Click the Xbox button on the controller, and then select Profile and System Settings > General Power options.
Step7: Choose what to keep up to date
On this page, you’ll be able to choose the updates that you would like to receive on your Xbox console to be receiving. If you choose these boxes, the console, as well as games and apps, will be updated as the updates become available. If you remove those boxes, then you’ll be asked to upgrade your games, console, and apps as updates become available. You can change these settings at any time in case you decide to change your mind.
- Use the Xbox button on the controller. Then select Profile and System Settings> System Updates.
Step 8: give your console a name
If you own several consoles, It’s best to label them. Once you’ve filled in the name, click the next. If you don’t wish to give your console a name, choose to skip.
Step 9: Apply your settings to your console
The app will apply your preferences on the console. The update process for the system will continue. Click next to start the setup process within the application.
Step 10: Sign in
At the Let’s sign you on the Let’s get you signed in screen, choose “Next” to begin the registration process. If you have an existing Microsoft account, make use of it to sign in now. If you do not have a Microsoft account and you need to sign up, go to create one!
Notice In the event that the Xbox network is down and you are unable to log in until the restoration of the service.
Step 11: Choose data and security options
In the Help Create Xbox greater screen, choose the option to send optional information to share information about usage and diagnostics with Microsoft. You can also choose “No thanks” to remove yourself from the service.
When you are on the Sharing information with the app and game publishers screen, Select Next to select the data you wish to share. Are you looking to stay in contact?
You can switch on Xbox information and offers to receive updates and offers from Xbox as well as Publisher information and offers to receive information and deals from app and game publishers.
Step 12: Choose your sign-in and security preferences
Options 1: No barriers
This allows you to access your account anytime without additional steps. If you opt for this method, anyone can log in to the account. It’s an easy and quick choice for a single-account household or if you wish to allow family members to manage their settings or make purchases through the account.
Notice: If you choose the option to use this method, there could be instances where you’re being asked to enter your password. This could be when you purchase, update the details of your billing account, or log in to your account from an alternative console. Remember the password you used to establish your account.
Option 2: Ask for my PIN
A PIN code is a six-digit code that can uses instead of your password while signing into your account. This gives you an additional level of security without having to input your password each when you log in.
NOTE: In case you have already set up a password setup on a different console, you are able to use the same PIN for this console, too.
Option 3: Lock it down
Step 13: Apply saved settings (if applicable)
If you previously saved your settings and preferences for another console to the cloud, you’ll asks if you’d like to have those settings applied to this console as well. If not, press the A button to continue with your digital setup.
Step 14: Turn on remote features
If you want to use the Xbox mobile app to be able to communicate with your console outside of the setup process, select Turn on, and on the next screen, select Enable Instant On. If not, select Skip.
Step 15: Cue up apps to install after your console is done updating
Step 16: Connect social networks and find friends
While you’re waiting for the console to finish updating, you can add your Steam or other social media accounts so that you can find and add more friends. Enable the networks to do this. If you want to do this later, select Skip for now.
You’ll also see the Suggested Friends screen, where you can add more friends. If you want to do this later, select Skip for now.
Step 17: Turn on notifications
Step 18: Turn on and update your controller
Once your console has finished updating, the Xbox mobile app will send you a notification. You’ll need your controller to continue the setup process.
- Insert 2 AA batteries into your Xbox Wireless Controller.
- Connect your controller to your console by pressing and holding the Pair button on each. The Pair button is found on the back of the controller (between the bumpers) and the front of the console (next to the USB port).
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to power it on. It should immediately connect to your new console. Select Update Controller on the setup screen.
- Select Next after you see the update confirmation screen.
Step 19: Enable TV settings
Step 20: You’re done! Welcome to Xbox
You’re all set up and ready to get started! Select Take Me Home to start exploring your new console. You can continue to personalize your experience by:
- Redeeming any digital codes you might have for games or subscriptions.
- Adding or managing your payment options.
- Browsing and downloading games or apps.
- Starting to install your first game.
Remember that to access the guide at any time, press the Xbox button in the center of your controller. The guide is the quickest way to manage your activity on Xbox and provides immediate access to your games, apps, settings, profile, and more.
How to setup xbox ? – Video Guide
To enjoy a smooth, personalized gaming experience, you must set up your Xbox One. You might confuses by all the available settings. This guide should help you digitally set up your XBox One using the XBox One app. Also Check aka.ms/authapp
How do I install Xbox S?
- Connect the power cord to the port marked by a raised dot on the console.
- Plug the power cord into an outlet.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port (marked with a raised single dash) on the console.
- Connect the HDMI cable to your TV.
Why can’t I connect my phone to my Xbox?
Visit the Xbox Status page. You can sign up to receive an alert when a service becomes available again by expanding the service and scrolling down to the Notifications section.
Is Xbox S Online free?
Xbox offers a wide range of free-to-play games. There are a variety of games, including fantasy MMORPGs and strategy games. Xbox 360 players can play online multiplayer games for free.
How to install Xbox on PC?
Is Xbox easy to set up?
Xbox setup is now easier than ever. You only need a Microsoft Account, a TV with HDMI capability, and an Xbox Console.
Is Xbox free to use?
FREE XBOX GAMES
Xbox offers a wide range of free-to-play games. There are a variety of games, including shooters, fantasy MMORPGs, and strategy MMORPGs. Xbox 360 players can play online multiplayer games for free.
Is Microsoft Xbox free?
Xbox Game Pass Core (formerly Xbox Live Gold) is a paid service that allows Xbox users to access online multiplayer for non-free games. While signing up for Xbox is free, a subscription fee must be paid to access multiplayer online for games that are not free.