www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
www.aka.ms linkphone qr code lets you connect an Android phone to a Windows PC. Android and Windows phones are the only ones that can use this feature. Using the www.aka.ms linkphone qr code feature, a smartphone and a laptop can be connected so that the smartphone’s features can be used on the computer.
System requirements – www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
Your Windows PC and the Phone Link app are the places to start with Phone Link. With the Link to Windows app, you can connect to certain Android, Samsung, and HONOR devices from your PC. This app may already be on your device, or you can get it from Google Play or the Samsung Galaxy Store.
This connection between your Android device and PC lets you immediately get to everything you love. You can easily read and respond to text messages, look at photos from your Android device, use your favorite mobile apps, make and take calls, and manage notifications from your Android device right on your PC.
To work, the Phone Link app needs the following:
- A PC running Windows 10 or 11 with the May 2019 Update or later.
- An Android device is running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later.
- Your phone and computer need to connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
We recommend that you always use the most recent version of Windows so that you can get the most out of the Phone Link app.
Note: The Phone Link app does not currently work with multiple Android profiles or work/school accounts.
How to link your devices using www.aka.ms linkphone qr code ?
Ensure your PC and Android device are close by, turned on, and connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
If you start from your PC: www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
- Type Phone Link into the search box on the taskbar, and then choose the Phone Link app from the results list.
- You may ask to sign in to your Microsoft account if you still need to sign in with Windows.
- On your Android device, install or open the Link to Windows mobile app. To do this, open a web browser on your Android device and type www.aka.ms/yourpc into the address bar.
- Use the same Microsoft account to sign in to the mobile app as you did on your PC.
- Once you’ve signed in, go back to your PC, check the box that says “I have the Link to Windows app ready,” and click “Pair with QR code.”
Note: If you don’t want to use a QR code to pair your device, choose Pair manually on your PC. On your Android device, you will ask to enter a code.
- A pop-up window with a QR code will appear on your PC screen.
- Choose Link your phone and PC in the app on your Android device. When asked, “Is your PC’s QR code ready?” select Continue.
- You will ask if you want to let the app use your camera. When you accept, the app’s camera will open. Use this camera to read the QR code on your computer.
- After you scan the QR code, Android may ask you for more permissions. With these permissions, you can get to content on your PC that is on your phone.
- Follow what your Android device tells you to do, and then tap “Done.” Then go back to your computer to look at the Phone Link app.
If you’re adding another Android device: www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
- If you need to, open the Google Play Store, type “Link to Windows” into the search bar, and then download the app.
- You will ask to scan a QR code that shows up on your computer screen. Open a browser on your PC and go to www.aka.ms linkphone qr code to see that QR code.
- Use the camera in the app on your Android phone to scan the QR code on your PC.
- After you scan the QR code, you might ask permission to do a few things. With these permissions, you can get to content on your PC that is on your phone.
Linking your phone during PC setup – www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
When you connect your phone to your PC during setup, the Microsoft account you used to set up your PC will use to sign in to your connected phone.
When you finish connecting your phone to your Microsoft account, you will be able to use your phone with Microsoft products and services.
During the pairing process, the Microsoft account you used to set up your PC will move to your phone.
When you permit to link your phone to your PC, the credentials for your Microsoft account will send to your phone so that you can use it to access your files.
In the Phone Link app, you can use your favorite apps, reply to texts, make calls, look at photos, and more. After giving your Windows PC permission to access your phone, you can use your favorite apps, reply to texts, make calls, look at photos, and do more. If you let your phone’s contacts sync with your Microsoft account, you can use other Microsoft apps and services to access your phone’s synced contacts.
Note: Please remember that you can always disconnect your devices by following the steps on Unlink a device.
How to setup Instant Hotspot? – www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
You can now connect to the mobile Hotspot on your phone by adding it to the Wi-Fi menu on your PC. Instant Hotspot makes it easy to connect to your phone’s Hotspot repeatedly without entering a password.
Note: Please be aware that you may have to pay for mobile data.
What are the requirements for using this feature? – www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
- A PC with Windows 11, version 22H2, build 22621 or later.
- A computer with both Bluetooth and a Wi-Fi adapter
- 1.22092.211.0 or later of the Phone Link app
- Any Samsung phone with OneUI 4.1.1 or later
- SIM card with plan for hotspot
- Link to version 1.22093.2.0 or later of the Windows app
How to enable this feature? – www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
From your PC:
- Open the Phone Link app.
- Settings > Features > Instant Hotspot
- Click on Setup Instant Hotspot
- Follow the instructions on the pop-up window > click on Notify > go to your Android device.
- You should click on the alert.
- Click on Permit
From your Android device:
- Open the link to the Windows app on your Android.
- Turn Instant Hotspot on.
- Go to the Wi-Fi menu on your PC and connect to the hotspot on your phone.
Why do I not see the feature available on Phone Link app? www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
Please ensure that your Phone Link and Link to Windows apps have the most recent updates. Make sure your PC has Windows 11 build 22621 or a later version.
Tip: The Phone Link app is meant to use as part of the Windows taskbar on your PC. Some people who have connected an Android device to a PC may find that the app is stuck to the toolbar of their PC. Instead of removing the app from the taskbar, you can right-click its icon and choose “Unpin from the taskbar.”
In Conclusion – www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
That’s all we have to say about www.aka.ms linkphone qr code. I hope you like this post and that it has helped you greatly. If you have questions about www.aka.ms linkphone qr code, feel free to comment.I like helping people.