Peacocktv.com/tv is an over-the-top (OTT) streaming provider controlled by NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. The service primarily comprises movies, TV shows, and news content from NBCUniversal Studios and other third-party channels. Additionally, it offers programs for sports and has accessibility for NBC Sports and WWE Network for its paid edition.
Its Peacock streaming channel was named after the NBC logo and launched in July. In this tutorial, we’ll explain how to enable Peacock across various devices through peacocktv.com/tv and how to obtain the peacocktv.com/tv activation code.
Peacock TV Subscription Tiers
Peacock provides streaming services on a variety of subscription levels. It’s among the few OTT streaming services available on the internet that is accessible for no cost.
Utilizing the no-cost version, you can watch over 7500 minutes worth of films or TV shows and other content in the NBC Studios library. In addition, you will not need to sign up using your credit or debit card or a similar payment method. You’ll still need to view at least five minutes of advertisements every hour.
One of the cheapest premium subscription plans is the paid-for premium version. You can view up to 22,000 hours of content from NBC Studios, including exclusive content that isn’t available in an unpaid version. The subscription is available for $5 per month or $50 per year.
The final subscription tier of Peacock TV is the ad-free premium version. As its name suggests, you can watch Peacock TV’s content on your device without ads, including exclusive content from third-party channels such as WWE and NBC Sports. This subscription is available at $10/month or $100/year.
In our article, we go into the various tiers of Peacock subscriptions: Does Peacock Premium Have Commercials?
How to Activate Peacock TV Using Peacocktv.com/tv
- Download the HTML0 file and download and install and install the Peacock TV application for your gadget. It’s available on Google Play Store and the App Store. Google Play Store as well as through the Store for Apps. Store.
- Then, open the application and log in with the account you have created at peacocktv.com/tv account.
- An activated code will appear on display. If you are using your phone’s browser or another device, visit this page: peacocktv.com/tv activation page and enter the code displayed in the app.
- You can now stream videos using the Peacock TV app.
Peacocktv.com/TV Activation on Apple TV Streaming Devices
- You can turn in your TV using an Apple TV streaming device connected.
- Get your copy of Peacock TV from the App Store and install it on your smart TV.
- Start the application and sign in to the Peacock TV account. A unlock code will be displayed on the app’s screen.
- On a different device, go to peacocktv.com/tv and enter the activation code displayed in the app.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. You are now able to enjoy Peacock TV using Apple TV.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Roku
- Turn on the smart television by connecting the Roku device.
- Hit the Home button on the Roku remote, then navigate to the Streaming Channels.
- Please find it in the Peacock television app and choose it.
- Select to add a channel. After it’s installed, open the application and log in with the account you have created with your Peacock TV account.
- The screen will show the activated code on display. You can start your browser on another device and enter the code on your smart TV.
- Now you can watch Peacock TV content on Roku.
You can use a similar method to activate Funimation on Roku.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Fire TV
- Click the Home button on the Fire TV remote and choose the Find icon.
- Choose the Search option and enter Peacock TV. Select the icon of the app and click the download option.
- Start the application and sign in with your username and password. An authentication code will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Utilizing your smartphone and its default browser, go to peacocktv.com/tv and enter the code to activate.
- You can now stream Peacock TV on your Fire TV streaming device.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Xfinity
Peacock TV is available for free for Xfinity Flex and Xfinity Internet subscribers. To activate Peacock TV on Xfinity Flex, follow these steps:
- Click the Xfinity button on the voice remote, then navigate into Applications.
- Locate it on the Peacock TV app and download it onto your device to stream.
- Start the application and sign in to your existing account. An authentication code will be displayed on the app’s screen.
- If you use a different device, go to peacocktv.com/tv and enter the activation code.
- You can now stream Peacock TV on your Xfinity device.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Xbox
- Please switch off the Xbox console and go to My Games & Apps > Ready to Install.
- Switch the filter in the right-hand area to the Apps.
- Locate it in the Peacock TV app and highlight it. Choose the option to install.
- After installation, open the application and login into your existing account. An activated code will appear at the top of the screen.
- Launch the browser on a different device, navigate to peacocktv.com/tv, and enter the code you got from Peacock TV. Peacock TV app.
- You can now watch videos on Peacock TV using your Xbox console.
This is the same process used to watch Paramount Plus on xbox.
Its Peacock TV streaming service features different programming from NBC Studios, including TV shows, news, films, and other things. It’s among the few streaming services that offer the option of a free, ad-supported service. We hope this guide will help you activate Peacock TV on various streaming devices.