If you enjoy streaming Paramount movies or TV programs on your television, You can also enjoy it with the PlayStation 4. It’s among the top streaming services available over-the-top (OTT) streaming options as it allows you to access the entire Paramount library of content, including The Godfather Series, Transformers, Top Gun, and many more.
Additionally, it provides accessibility to CBS shows like live news on a 24/7 basis, television shows, and sporting events. This guide will teach you how to stream Paramount Plus on your PS4. Check out this guide to find out more.
Paramount+ Subscription Plans
There are two main Paramount+ plans that you can subscribe to:
This plan grants you access to hundreds of films, TV shows, and 24/7 live news on CBS Network. The plan also gives access to sports events like the UEFA Champions League and NFL on CBS with limited ads. The base subscription costs $4.99/month or $49.99/year.
Premium plans let you stream similar content to the Essential plan, but it provides you with better access to sporting events and lesser ads. Additionally, you can watch shows from the local CBS station and save your most-loved shows to watch them offline. The plan is $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
How to Watch Paramount+ on PS4
Installing the Paramount+ App on PS4
To stream Paramount+ on your PS4, You’ll need first download the Paramount+app from the PlayStation Store. It’s free to download once you can access a reliable wifi network.
For downloading Paramount+, the Paramount+ app on PS4 You must follow these steps:
- Switch on the PS4 console and check you’ve connected a reliable wifi connection.
- Navigate onto the screen Home, then open PlayStation Store. PlayStation Store.
- Look it up in Paramount+app and then select it.
- Select the Download option and then wait for the application to be downloaded.
- Next, open the Paramount+ application and sign in to your account.
- This app lets you stream your most loved Paramount and CBS TV movies. Paramount+ App.
You likely will be using your PS4 even more often than ever! If you’re interested, check out how to find out how many hours of gaming time you’ve had on the PS4 (don’t expect to be shocked when it’s a lot! ).
Creating a Paramount+ Account
To watch Paramount video content with your PS4, it is necessary to establish a Paramountplus account that has at least an ongoing subscription. It is possible to create an account for a Paramount+ account from either your PS4 through either the Paramount+ app or a web browser. To create a Paramount+ account, follow these steps:
On a Web Browser
- Visit paramountplus.com and choose to try it for free to get a trial period of 7 days for free.
- Select your desired subscription plan and enter your account details.
- Enter the details of your payment and then select Start Paramountplus.
- Launch the PS4 and start your Paramount+ app.
- Log in using your account. Now you can stream the content of Paramount+ on your PS4.
- Start your Paramount+ app and choose to sign up. You’ll be able to see the Access code displayed on the screen.
- Go to paramountplus.com/ps4 and enter the access code using your computer or phone’s browser.
- Select the desired subscriber plan and then click to continue.
- Input the details of your Paramount+ account details, and select start Paramount+.
- Once your screen refreshes, you can stream content through your Paramount+ app.
If you’ve signed up for a Paramount+ account, you can use it for at least three devices at once. Also, in addition to your PS4, you can stream to other devices, such as your computer, phone, or tablet, if compatible with your Paramount+ app. Another guide provides the answers can you use Roblox using PS4? as well as how to download Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV.
Stream Paramount+ on Your PS4 Using Your Phone via Screen Mirroring
If you’re experiencing difficulty streaming Paramount+ directly to your PS4, You can attempt streaming it to your smartphone and sharing its content through screen mirroring. Note that this is the same method to play Discovery+ on the PS4.
To accomplish this on Android smartphones, follow the following steps:
- On your phone and start your Paramount+app.
- Then, switch on your PS4 and ensure you’re connected to that identical WiFi connection on your phone.
- Sign into your account and select the desired film or TV show.
- Click on the Cart icon located in the upper-right corner of the screen. Select the device you want to use for PlayStation 4 from the available devices.
- You can now view Paramount+ content from your smartphone via Screen Mirroring.
You can also do this on iOS devices via AirPlay. Follow these steps below:
- Then, open your iPhone, then navigate toward Paramount+. Paramount+app.
- Switch the on your PS4, then connect to the same network you do with your mobile.
- Sign in to your online account. Then choose your preferred movie.
- Click on the AirPlay icon at the right-hand side of the screen, and then select the PS4. PlayStation 4.
- Content downloaded from the Paramount+ app on your phone will now be ported onto your PS4.
how to activate paramount plus/ps4 code
To enable Paramount Plus on your PS4, You can follow these steps:
- Open and download and open the Paramount Plus app on your PS4.
- Choose “Sign in” and then enter the Paramount Plus username and password or click “Try it for free” to create the first time.
- After registering, click “Settings” in the menu at the top.
- Choose “Activate,” and an activation code will be displayed at the top of your screen.
- On your computer or mobile device, go to paramountplus.com/activate and enter the code displayed on your PS4.
- Follow the steps to connect your PS4 device to the account you have created with your Paramount Plus account.
- After you’ve completed your activation process, go back to the PS4 application, and you’ll be able to stream Paramount Plus content.
This will help! Let me know if you have any other concerns.
what are the paramount plus ps4 issues
- Problems with streaming: You could encounter freezing, buffering, or other issues with playback when streaming content through Paramount Plus.
- Issues with the activation: Some users have reported issues in activating their PS4 devices using your Paramount Plus account.
- Applications crash: the application could crash or even cease functioning, requiring you to restart your PS4.
- Login problems: You might need help logging in to the account you have created with your Paramount Plus account or experience problems with your account’s credentials.
- Quality issues with audio or video: There could be problems with the audio or video quality in the video or audio you’re streaming.
Suppose you experience one of these issues, other issues in Paramount Plus, or any other issues with the Paramount Plus app on your PS4. In that case, you can solve the issue by clearing the application cache and restarting your PS4 or calling customer support to get help.
Apart from gaming, you could use your PS4 as a streaming device. One of the most well-known streaming services used across various platforms is Paramount+. It has the content libraries of Paramount and CBS, as well as live sports events and information on the CBS Network. paramount plus/ps4
This guide should help you to stream Paramount Plus on PlayStation 4 using Paramount+. Paramount+ app.