How to Activate Twitch TV on PlayStation/Android/Xbox
twitch.tv/activate is a live-streaming platform on which viewers can stream various entertainment. Most popular streams include live esports events, music broadcasts, IRL or In-Real Lifestreams, and numerous other streams. As a spectator, you can also interact with other viewers through chat rooms and steamer donations.
But you can’t stream Twitch through devices like your PlayStation, Xbox console, or Android smartphone without first activating the Twitch accounts. The steps to activate your account can differ based on the specific device. This guide’ll show you how to activate Twitch through www.twitch.tv/activate.
How to Create a Twitch TV Account
Twitch users have to create an account before streaming content to their devices. Not only can you stream using a specific username, but you can also customize your streamers of choice by subscribing.
Here’s how you can set up your personal Twitch TV account:
- Visit Twitch.TV’s official website.
- Hit the Register button at the right-hand edge of your screen just below”Login.
- Input your login credentials ( username, password, date of birth and the number you used to call).
- Your number will then be given a special verification code before being confirmed.
- If your number isn’t working, you can use the number on your account with your email account. Select the alternative to email button and then enter your email address in the box.
- After that, when you’re done, select the Register button.
- You’ve now set up the Twitch username. Note down the details of your username and password because they will be used to log in to the account. Twitch account.
How to Activate Twitch TV on PlayStation
Activating an active Twitch account on the PlayStation console requires installation of Twitch’s Twitch app through the PlayStation Store. Additionally, you will require an existing Twitch account and an alternative device for logging into your account. You will also need to receive an activation code.
To enable Twitch TV on PlayStation, follow these steps:
- Switch on the PlayStation console and navigate through the PlayStation Store.
- Find the Twitch app and Install it.
- Once installed, open the Twitch app and login into the Twitch account with your login credentials.
- You should now be able to see you will see a six digits code on your screen. It will be an activated code and be saved for when you’ll need it in subsequent steps.
- On a different device, open your default browser and go to https://twitch.tv/activate.
- Log in to your Twitch account, and enter six digit code you got from your device’s Twitch App.
- Click Activate. You’re Twitch TV account has been activated through the PlayStation console. You can now watch and stream video content on your console’s Twitch Application.
Note These steps apply on all PlayStation versions, such as PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, etc.
How to Activate Twitch TV on Xbox – twitch.tv/activate
Activating the Twitch TV app on Xbox is like activating it on a PlayStation console. You must have an active Twitch account and a smart device to input your activation code. Additionally, the steps can be applied to different Xbox versions such as Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Series X, and more.
To turn on Twitch TV for Xbox by using twitch.tv/activate to activate it, follow the steps below:
- Switch on Your Xbox console and then go into Microsoft Store. Microsoft Store.
- Find the Twitch app on Xbox and then install it.
- Start the Twitch app and Log in to the Twitch Account.
- You will then get an Xbox activation code. Keep it in mind to enter it during the next step.
- Using another device, open its default browser, go to https://twitch.tv/activate, and log in to your Twitch account.
- You must enter the 6-digit activation number that you found on the Xbox’s Twitch App.
- Select Activate. Twitch TV has been active by the Xbox console. You can stream and stream Twitch videos on the Xbox.
How to Activate Twitch TV on Android – twitch.tv/activate
It’s a great way to enjoy diverse content from a portable device like an Android phone. So long as your device can connect to an Internet-connected network and has sufficient internal storage, you can download and enable Twitch TV.
To turn on Twitch TV on an Android device to activate Twitch TV, follow these steps:
- Use your phone’s default browser and visit Twitch TV’s official website.
- Click Join now to start a new Twitch account.
- Input your preferred login details like your username, password and the number you use to call. Be sure to enter a valid mobile number because it is required to enable your Twitch TV account.
- If your number isn’t working, use your Email login instead. Use the Choose email as an alternative button and type your email address into the form.
- Input the 6-digit verification number you got from your contact number or email address in the field.
- Select submit to confirm the code. Click “Done to confirm.
- Your Twitch account will have been verified.
- Then step, install the Twitch app from the Google Play Store and Install it.
- Log in with your registered Twitch username. You can stream various videos and chat regularly with your fellow Twitch users via chat rooms.
Final Thoughts – twitch.tv/activate
Twitch is an excellent platform that lets you engage, watch, and stream original content. You can also use Twitch TV through several consoles and devices, including PlayStation, Xbox, and Android phones via Twitch’s Twitch App. But, you need to have a valid Twitch account in order for this to work.
This guide will walk you through the various activation steps when using Twitch on different device apart from your computer.
FAQs – twitch.tv/activate
How do I activate Twitch on Xbox Series S?
How do I activate Twitch code?
How do I scan a code on Twitch?
Choose a creator’s channel and visit the overview of their channel. Select to join the conversation and view the QR code. Scanning the QR code on your phone to access the Twitch Mobile app to view the companion experience. Twitch Mobile app.