www.aka.ms.yourpc is the application to connect your Windows Phone to your Windows PC. It lets you get all information regarding your phone, including messages, gallery notifications apps, messages, and many more. It also includes the “Windows Phone App. Windows Phone App.
The, aka.ms/yourpc, allows you to mirror smartphones such as Samsung, Windows phones, Android devices, and Android.
This article will teach you how to download “Your Phone App” and connect your phone to Windows PC.
What are the Features of Your Phone App ?
- Calls can be made and received by the computer.
- View and respond to text messages from your PC.
- Copy and paste information between the phone and PC.
- You can access the images on your smartphone immediately via your computer.
- Check out the notification on your Android smartphone’s notifications on your PC.
- Drag and drop files from your smartphone and computer.
- Download your most loved mobile applications right on your computer.
- You can use HTML0 to interact with your smartphone with your computer’s bigger screen keyboard, mouse, and touchscreen screen.
What Are The Requirements Your Phone App System Require?
The experience of your phone begins with your computer using The Your Phone app, Windows 10, and Windows 10. These two applications allow users to connect via their Windows PC to select Android or Samsung devices:
- Link to Windows (LTW) application preinstalled on select Samsung phones.
- Your Phone Companion (YPC) app for most Android devices
The names will appear in “Your Phone Companion-Link to Windows,” available on the Galaxy Store and the Google Play Store.
There is a link called ” Your Phone” within the Microsoft Store. This link will allow you to immediately access everything you’d like via your smartphone and computer.
It is possible to read and reply to text messages, easily browse the latest images of Android devices, access your preferred mobile applications, make or receive phone calls, and handle Android phone notifications right from your computer.
How to connect your phone to your Windows 10 PC? www.aka.ms.yourpc
Establish a connection
Autumn Creators Update lets users connect their iPhone and Android phone to your PC to browse your Phone while working on your PC.
It’s difficult to read an article of a long length on the screen of your smartphone. Windows 10 Fall Creators update Adds a new section to the Settings App named “Phone” that Allows you to connect your Phone to your PC. After connecting and establishing the connection, you can transfer content via your phone to your computer.
- Start your Settings application on your computer and tap or click Phone to connect your phone.
- If you don’t have an account at Microsoft, login, then select Add a Phone.
- Enter your phone number and click/tap “Send.”
- While you might expect to send an authentication number to the Phone to connect, Microsoft sends you a link to download Edge instead. It is necessary to install Edge and then sign into Microsoft. Microsoft account.
- Start your computer, and your phone will appear under Settings. This means that it’s connected to your computer.
On your PC:
- You can use the search bar on your taskbar To look up the phone number you have. Select the phone Application that you want from the list. The mobile program you’d like to download from the available options.
- Log in with Your Microsoft Account.
- To connect your devices, log in to the same Microsoft Account As your Android phone.
- Please consult the instructions to set up.
On your Android device:
- Enter www.aka.ms/yourpc into the Android browser. Install and download Your Phone Companion.
- You will be asked to open the Windows app to run Windows on Samsung devices.
- Install the application by opening it and installing Your Phone Companion.
- Follow the steps below to create your Account. If prompted to sign into your phone’s Your Phone Companion application, you must use the same Microsoft account on your computer.
Choose Samsung devices that come with the Link to Windows application companion installed. Accessing it via the link or visiting Settings > Advanced Features > Link to Windows is possible.
How to Download and Connect Aka. ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- First of all, visit the link – https://aka.ms/yourpc.
- The Samsung device must be compatible to download the application through Microsoft Store. Microsoft Store.
- Your browser might direct you to Google Play Store to download and install the application.
- Download your phone app.
- There are two ways of login. You can enter your email address to log in or select your QR Code option to log onto your phone and connect it to your computer.
- Click on continue.
- Choose “allow” to allow sending and viewing messages.
- Click “allow” to enable you to manage and make calls.
- To get access to your contacts, you must be asked to. Select “allow” or “enable that .”
- Click on Continue to continue.
- Click “Let’s Keep Connected”
- You can leave out battery optimization or choose the option that best suits your requirements.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
Samsung users automatically receive their mobile application. If you do not have it, then please Go through this. www.aka.ms.yourpc is accessible for Android 7.0 And up.
How can you Tell whether your phone Is running Android 7.0?
These steps can aid you in checking
- Choose the cogwheel settings button on the phone.
- Continue scrolling down to come to “system.”
- Click “About phone.”
- This section provides everything you need to know About your Android version.
If you have an Android version of 7.0 and up, You can www.aka.ms/yourpc install the app from the Google Play Store and install it. Follow the same steps as the Samsung phone to connect your mobile phone to your PC.
What are the benefits of linking your phone to a Windows PC?
It’s never been easier to connect your mobile to A computer. The connection between both devices can be used for numerous different tasks.
Did you think of responding to a WhatsApp or another text message via your phone using the computer on that same device?
This is done by connecting to devices.
Android users enjoy the most effective integration through Windows’ Your Phone app.
- Users can easily transfer files from their smartphones to the Computer. This is the primary benefit. Don’t worry about sending all your important files to yourself. Instead, opt for the quicker And more effective drag-and-drop method.
- Android users can read And respond to text messages via an open window on their desktops. The app can be launched for responding to messages and checking messages.
- Android users can access more than 2000 photos from their phones directly to their desktops.
- Use the cross-device Copy-Paste feature to copy content from one device onto another. It is not required to duplicate content.
- You can transfer this file directly from your computer onto An Android phone And then paste it onto your phone.
- It’s now possible to make calls via your computer And then receive calls back. You can also use your PC’s microphone or speakers to respond to calls. You don’t have to Be close to your phone to hear calls.
- Apps can be downloaded instantly through the computers of users via the internet. Apps can be accessed via your internet connection and computer. It is also possible to multitask.
How to Connect Your Android Phone To Windows 10? – Video Tutorial
Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows App Download
You adore your phone. So does your PC. Access the entire content you like through your laptop. Download an application called the Link on Windows App on your Android Phone and connect it to the Phone Link app for Windows PC.
You can connect the Android smartphone to your computer to take and make calls, read texts and reply to them, and view notifications. You can edit, copy, or drag and drop images without touching your phone. You can share your favorite images between your phone and PC, which makes emailing photos obsolete.
In Conclusion – www.aka.ms.yourpc
At the end of the article, I will provide Information on how to connect Windows 10 And Android Using Microsoft’s “Your Phone” App And numerous steps to connect your phone to your computer in various ways that will benefit you. Also, I have video tutorials on how To connect your Android Phone To Windows 10? which is the best method to get the most out of your phone Application. Explain the pros And cons of connecting your phone to the Windows PC. still, you have Any queries related to this post, then contact us, And if you want to Get more Information related to This website, then visit our site: akamsauthapp.com