www.aka.ms.yourpc: A Windows phone partner, aka.ms/yourpc lets you connect your phone to your Windows PC. Then, you can Use the “Windows Phone App” to get texts, photos, notifications, apps, And more from your phone on your Windows PC.
The site aka.ms/yourpc makes it easier to show your Samsung, Windows, or Android smartphone on your computer.
www.aka.ms.yourpc – Enter your Code
- Use your web browser to go to www.aka.ms.yourpc.
- On your screen, you will see an 8-digit code.
- Enter the 8-digit code that you see on the screen of your app or device.
What You Need to Connect Your Phone To A Windows Computer
- Your Phone Companion App: You need this app if you have an Android phone and want to sync your Windows apps.
- If you don’t have this app on your Android device, aka.ms/yourpc should work just fine. This will take you to the official Google Play Store page for the Your Phone assistant app.
- Access to the internet or Wi-Fi: Both devices need to be Able to connect quickly And easily to the internet.
- Use the “Your Phone” App on your computer.
- Bluetooth is something you’ll need on both your PC And Android phone. But don’t buy An adapter if your PC doesn’t already have Bluetooth.
How To Connect www.aka.ms.yourpc Using Android Device
- After you have load Your Phone Companion, you can link your smartphone to the Windows app by going to aka.ms/yourpc.
- Sign in to the App with the same Microsoft Account you use to log in to Your PC. As a last step, ensure your PC signs in to the Account so we Can move on.
- Then, a QR code will appear on your computer screen, And you will ask to scan it.
- Go to aka.ms/yourpc in the browser on your PC to read the QR code.
- When you click “Open Your Phone” in the app.
- Then, use your Android phone to Read the QR code.
- When you ask, click “Yes, I agree.” When you Are done, you’ll be able to use both gadgets to their fullest extent.
How To Link Your Phone App By Using Windows PC – www.aka.ms.yourpc
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your Windows PC and get the Your Phone app.
- You can use the search program button on the desktop to look for your Phone app.
- The phone type must pick.
- After you finish this step, remember to use the same Microsoft account to sign in on your phone.
- Get the app Your Phone Companion if you have an Android phone. Go to aka.ms/yourpc on the online browser you use most on your phone. If this link does not work, you can get the game From Google Play.
- Use the same Microsoft Account you used on your PC to sign in to your partner App. The phone’s screen will show you how to read A QR code.
- To choose this choice, you’ll need to use a computer:
- If you choose this choice and have the Your Phone Companion app on your phone, QR codes will show up.
- “Pair with QR code” or “Pair manually” will now show a code on your phone, where you’ll need to enter it.
- Once the devices are linked, you can use all of the phone companion’s features if you turn on the rights shown on your screen.